Frequently Asked Questions About Webinars
I am unable to attend the webinar at the scheduled time. Can I view the webinar at a later time?
Yes, unless the webinar is a live-only event (stated on main webinars page) we will be recording the webinar and will post the video recording afterwards. We will send an email to all registrants within the week following the live webinar with a link to the video.
What time is the webinar? What time zones are "GMT" and "IST"?
"GMT" stands for Greenwich Mean Time. Our company headquarters is located in Dublin, Ireland which is on Greenwich Mean Time for part of the year, and Irish Standard Time the rest of the year. Dublin is located in the same timezone as London in the United Kingdom.
How do I login to the webinar?
The link to the login page will be sent to you in a confirmation email once you register. On the day of the webinar, 10 minutes before the webinar commences, you will be able to login to the webinar by following the below instructions;
- Click the link within your confirmation email;
- Click on 'Join' (to the right of the webinar name);
- Add your contact details and the event password [pt123] and click ‘Join Now';
- A form will then open, the only field that needs to be completed is the 'Confirm Email Address' field. Enter your email address and click 'submit';
- The webinar will then open in a separate window.
I can't login to the webinar.
The software we use will unfortunately not run on the web browser Safari and is also not compatible with mobile devices. Please access the webinar using Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Testing your operating system.
First time attendees can test their compatibility with our software here.
How do I set up the audio?
To listen to the live webinar please follow the below instructions:
- Dial in using your telephone by calling your country's Toll-Free telephone number from the drop down list and enter the access codes provided and listen to the webinar;
- Or choose for WebEx to call you by selecting your country code and entering in your telephone number.
Do I need to mute myself on the webinar?
No, as an attendee, you are automatically muted.
The archived video isn't playing correctly on my computer. What is wrong?
Our archived webinars are played via YouTube. Please ensure that your Flash player is up to date, for further information please see YouTube's own FAQs.
If your question has not been answered here, please email us.