Canada - Solutions
Pearse Trust advises clients on the creation of efficient trading and asset holding vehicles, which utilise Canadian registered companies and overseas principal companies.
Correctly established and managed, they can significantly reduce exposure to Canadian tax.
Canadian registered companies benefit from being:
- Established onshore;
- Within an OECD member country; and
- From a legal system based primarily in common law.
Our Canadian services include:
- Formation of new companies;
- Formation of new partnerships;
- Agency advisory services;
- Legal advisory services; and
- Taxation advisory services.
For more detail on our customised solutions in Canada, contact us
Canada - Resources
- Canadian Limited Liability Partnerships whitepaper