Vacancies at Pearse Trust
Pearse Trust is a significant and recognised provider of corporate and trust structures worldwide.
Established in Dublin in 1984, we have offices in Dublin, Bray, Belfast, London, Atlanta, Vancouver and Wellington.
Our core business is the set up and management of corporate and trust structures together with all of the necessary legal, accounting, tax, company secretarial, banking and other services that might be required.
There are currently two positions on offer at Pearse Trust.
SENIOR BANKING OFFICER - SANDYFORD, DUBLIN
- Managing and co-ordinating the opening of Company bank accounts with banks across Europe, the Americas and New Zealand.
- Managing and co-ordinating client bank transfer requests to ensure payments are processed in the desired timeframe.
- Managing and co-ordinating due diligence requirements at both account opening stage and during the processing of bank transfers.
- Day to day management of the team, managing operational workflow and ensuring that processes are continually improved.
- Managing and communicating with international clients located across Europe and the Americas.
- The delivery of a consistent, reliable and professional service to all clients at all times.
- A willingness to assist the team members at all levels during busy periods.
- Training and development of all existing and new personnel on the team.
- 6+ years experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated and the ability to respond to clients and colleagues quickly and professionally
- Good people skills – possess the ability to quickly establish strong team spirit and develop excellent working relationships with the team, as well as other areas
- A standard competency in Anti-Money Laundering procedures
- A legal, STEP or similar background would be an advantage
- A background in Corporate or Business Banking is desirable
The role will suit an ambitious individual who has a keen interest in growing and developing the banking services offered to our clients.
Please submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
TAX MANAGER - SANDYFORD, DUBLIN
- Managing and developing strong relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Providing solution driven advice and working closely with clients at the planning and strategic stages in influencing their tax and business decisions.
- Interpreting legislation and identifying precedent in preparing tax advice.
- Working with Business Development team in the creation of solutions to win new business.
- Managing the tax team with involvement in training and development.
- AITI and/or qualified accountant/lawyer. Minimum 5 years PQE in a corporate tax environment.
- Strong Corporation Tax technical skills.
- Interest in International tax matters.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client orientation and commercial awareness
- Proven ability to deliver solutions, meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Ability to manage a team and to provide training and guidance.