Vacancies at Pearse Trust
Pearse Trust is a significant and recognised provider of corporate and trust structures worldwide.
Established in Dublin in 1984, we have offices in Dublin, Bray, Belfast, London, Atlanta, Vancouver and Wellington.
Our core business is the set up and management of corporate and trust structures together with all of the necessary legal, accounting, tax, company secretarial, banking and other services that might be required.
There are currently two positions on offer at Pearse Trust.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Banking Officer to work as part of a specialised team in our head office located in the Atrium, Sandyford, Dublin 18. The banking service is an integral part of the overall service provided by Pearse Trust.
This role will suit an ambitious individual who has keen interest in growing and developing the banking services offered to our clients.
SENIOR BANKING OFFICER - SANDYFORD, DUBLIN
- The opening of Company bank accounts with banks across Europe and the Americas.
- The preparation and processing of bank transfers.
- Attending to due diligence requirements at both account opening stage and during the processing of bank transfers.
- Managing the operational workflow and ensuring that processes are continually improved.
- Communicating with international client located across Europe and the Americas.
- The delivery of a consistent, reliable and professional service to all clients at all times.
- 4+ years experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated and the ability to respond to clients and colleagues quickly and professionally
- Good people skills – possess the ability to quickly establish strong team spirit and develop excellent working relationships with the team, as well as other areas
- A standard competency in Anti-Money Laundering procedures
- A background in Corporate or Business Banking is desirable
We provide an excellent working environment, bonus reward and good work life balance. Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAX MANAGER - SANDYFORD, DUBLIN
- Managing and developing strong relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Providing solution driven advice and working closely with clients at the planning and strategic stages in influencing their tax and business decisions.
- Interpreting legislation and identifying precedent in preparing tax advice.
- Working with Business Development team in the creation of solutions to win new business.
- Managing the tax team with involvement in training and development.
- AITI and/or qualified accountant/lawyer. Minimum 5 years PQE in a corporate tax environment.
- Strong Corporation Tax technical skills.
- Interest in International tax matters.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client orientation and commercial awareness
- Proven ability to deliver solutions, meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Ability to manage a team and to provide training and guidance.