Vacancies at Pearse Trust
Pearse Trust is a significant and recognised provider of corporate and trust structures worldwide.
Established in Dublin in 1984, we have offices in Dublin, Bray, Belfast, London, Atlanta, Vancouver and Wellington.
Our core business is the set up and management of corporate and trust structures together with all of the necessary legal, accounting, tax, company secretarial, banking and other services that might be required.
There are currently two positions on offer at Pearse Trust.
Manager - Legal & Trust Group [Sandyford, Dublin]
We are currently recruiting a Head of Legal and Tax Manager to work as part of a specialised team in our head office located in the Atrium, Sandyford, Dublin 18. The legal service is an integral part of the overall service provided by Pearse Trust. Reporting to the Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day work load for the legal and trusts team.
- Advising on company and trust law.
- Drafting/reviewing of legal agreements/documentation.
- Assisting with maintaining and growing the technical knowledge of the Legal and Trusts team.
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE preferably within a commercial sphere.
- Knowledge of trusts would be an advantage.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team and with our clients.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax Manager [Sandyford, Dublin]
- Managing and developing strong relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Providing solution driven advice and working closely with clients at the planning and strategic stages in influencing their tax and business decisions.
- Interpreting legislation and identifying precedent in preparing tax advice.
- Working with Business Development team in the creation of solutions to win new business.
- Managing the tax team with involvement in training and development.
- AITI and/or qualified accountant/lawyer. Minimum 3+ years PQE in a corporate tax environment.
- Strong Corporation Tax technical skills.
- Interest in International tax matters.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client orientation and commercial awareness
- Proven ability to deliver solutions, meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Ability to manage a team and to provide training and guidance.