Pearse Trust is a significant and recognised provider of corporate and trust structures worldwide.
Established in Dublin in 1984 we now have offices in Dublin, Bray, Belfast, London, Atlanta, Vancouver and Wellington.
Our core services include the establishment and administration of companies, trusts and other structures on behalf of clients who wish to arrange the creation, management and distribution of wealth in an optimum manner.
TAX MANAGER - SANDYFORD, DUBLIN
- Managing and developing strong relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Providing solution driven advice and working closely with clients at the planning and strategic stages in influencing their tax and business decisions.
- Interpreting legislation and identifying precedent in preparing tax advice.
- Working with Business Development team in the creation of solutions to win new business.
- Managing the tax team with involvement in training and development.
- AITI and/or qualified accountant/lawyer. Minimum 5 years PQE in a corporate tax environment.
- Strong Corporation Tax technical skills.
- Interest in International tax matters.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client orientation and commercial awareness
- Proven ability to deliver solutions, meeting and exceeding client expectations.
Ability to manage a team and to provide training and guidance.