Tax Manager [Sandyford, Dublin]
Pearse Trust is a regulated international trust and corporate service provider. We offer a wide range of technical services in the areas of tax, accounting, law, company secretarial and banking to professional firms and clients located worldwide.
We have offices located in Ireland, UK, US, Canada and New Zealand. Our service excellence allows us to build lasting partnerships with our clients, some of whom have been with us for over 35 years.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Tax Manager to work in our Dublin office. The tax service is an integral part of the overall service provided by Pearse Trust. Reporting directly to the Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the tax service to a range of clients, ensuring their tax affairs are appropriately managed. This role will suit an ambitious individual who enjoys a wide, varied remit and who has the confidence and enthusiasm to grow and develop the tax services offered by Pearse Trust.
- Managing and developing strong relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Providing solution driven advice and working closely with clients at the planning and strategic stages in influencing their tax and business decisions.
- Interpreting legislation and identifying precedent in preparing tax advice.
- Managing Corporation Tax compliance services for a portfolio of Irish and International companies.
- Working with Business Development team in the creation of solutions to win new business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following requirements/skills:
- AITI and/or qualified accountant/lawyer with 3+ years PQE in a corporate tax environment
- Strong Corporation Tax technical skills
- Interest in International tax matters
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client orientation and commercial awareness
- Proven ability to deliver solutions, meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Ability to manage a team and to provide training and guidance
Duration: Permanent Contract