Tax Assistant Manager [Sandyford, Dublin]
We are currently recruiting a Tax Assistant Manager to work in our Dublin office. The tax service is an integral part of the overall service provided by Pearse Trust. Reporting directly to the Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the tax service to a range of clients, ensuring their tax affairs are appropriately managed. This role will suit an ambitious individual who enjoys a wide, varied remit and who has the confidence and desire to broaden their experience and develop their career within Pearse Trust.
Pearse Trust is a regulated international trust and corporate service provider. We offer a wide range of technical services in the areas of tax, accounting, law, company secretarial and banking to professional firms and clients located worldwide.
Our core services include the establishment and administration of Irish companies on behalf of foreign clients.
We have offices located in Ireland, UK, US, Canada and New Zealand. Our service excellence allows us to build lasting partnerships with our clients, some of whom have been with us for over 35 years.
The role will involve:
- Managing Corporation Tax compliance services for a portfolio of Irish and International companies.
- Managing and developing relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Working with the Directors and senior staff to provide consultancy services and to develop the tax function.
- Interpreting legislation and identifying precedent in preparing tax advice.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following requirements/skills:
- AITI and/or qualified accountant/lawyer. 2+ years PQE in a corporate tax environment.
- Excellent Corporation Tax technical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong client orientation.