Solicitor [Sandyford, Dublin]
Pearse Trust is an international provider of corporate and trust structures. We specialise in a range of advisory services including Trusts, Legal, Tax & VAT, Banking, Company Secretarial, Accounting, Incorporations and Compliance.
We are currently recruiting a Solicitor to join the Legal team in our Dublin office in Sandyford, Dublin 18. The legal team is an integral part of the overall service provided by Pearse Trust.
The successful candidate will focus on ensuring that in-house legal affairs and the legal affairs of a range of corporate clients are attentively managed in a manner which will build and strengthen long term client relationships.
The role will involve:
- Advising on Irish company and trust law matters.
- Drafting/reviewing of legal agreements/documentation.
- Assisting with maintaining and growing the technical knowledge of the Legal and Trusts team.
- Qualified solicitor with 3 -5 years PQE, preferably within a commercial sphere.
- Knowledge of trusts would be an advantage.
- Strong client focus.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a team.
- Energetic, personable and adaptable.