Junior Solicitor [Sandyford, Dublin]
Pearse Trust is an international provider of corporate and trust structures. We specialise in a range of advisory services including Trusts, Legal, Tax & VAT, Banking, Company Secretarial, Accounting, Incorporations and Compliance.
We are currently recruiting a Solicitor to join the Legal team in our Dublin office in Sandyford, Dublin 18. The legal team is an integral part of the overall service provided by Pearse Trust.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have 1 - 2 years PQE
- STEP qualification or experience in the area of Trusts would be advantageous but not essential
- Be competent in the practice of Irish company law
- Be adaptable and have the ability to work on legal issues across the board, including, but not limited to, the areas of contract, trust, succession, banking, IP, employment and immigration law.
- Have strong analytical, critical and research skills
- Take a practical, solutions-driven and commercial approach to all matters
- Have excellent drafting and communication skills
- Be a self starter, capable of managing their own workload
In return, the successful candidate will be joining a friendly and professional team, reporting into the organisation’s senior solicitor and having exposure to a varied, challenging and interesting caseload.