Finance & Office Administrator [London, UK]
Pearse Trust is an international provider of corporate and trust structures. We specialise in a range of advisory services including Trusts, Legal, Tax & VAT, Accounting, Banking, Company Secretarial, Incorporations and Compliance.
We are currently recruiting a Finance and Office Administrator to provide professional, high quality support to senior personnel in our London office, located in Southampton Buildings in WC2A 1AL.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a range of administrative skills and expertise.
The role will involve:
- Providing assistance in the areas of accounts preparation, corporation tax returns preparation and VAT returns.
- Providing general administrative support to the office.
- Assisting with the preparation and dispatch of correspondence.
- Maintaining client and general files, ensuring they are up-to-date and in good order.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years administrative experience in a finance environment
- Numeracy skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- High level of computer literacy particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- An ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a team
- Energetic, personable and adaptable