Company Secretary - Part Time [Belfast]
Pearse Trust is a regulated international trust and corporate service provider. We offer a wide range of technical services in the areas of company secretarial, law, accounting, tax and banking to professional firms and clients located worldwide.
We have offices located in Ireland, UK, US, Canada and New Zealand. Our service excellence allows us to build lasting partnerships with our clients, some of whom have been with us for over 35 years.
Our Belfast office was opened in 2015. It is a small office located in Belfast city centre, which specialises in the establishment and administration of corporate entities.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Company Secretary to join our Company Secretarial team. The role is open to a person who wishes to work less than a standard working week.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a good knowledge of corporate compliance, company law and company secretarial issues.
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of companies, ensuring that their annual compliance and statutory filing obligations are attended to.
- Arrange company formations.
- Advise on and prepare documentation on issues to include share issues, new classes of shares, share transfers, buy-backs and redemptions, detailed interpretation and amendments to Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Arrange and attend Board and Shareholder Meetings, including preparation of board papers and minutes.
- Maintain and update company secretarial records.
- Liaise with auditors, other professional advisors and intermediaries on a daily basis.
- ICSA qualified.
- 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Ability to manage relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.