Banking Administrator [Sandyford, Dublin]
Pearse Trust is a regulated international trust and corporate service provider. We offer a wide range of technical services in the areas of tax, accounting, law, company secretarial and banking to professional firms and clients located worldwide.
We have offices located in Ireland, UK, US, Canada and New Zealand. Our service excellence allows us to build lasting partnerships with our clients, some of whom have been with us for over 35 years.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to work as part of a specialised Banking team in our head office in Sandyford. The banking service is an integral part of the overall service provided by Pearse Trust.
The role will involve:-
- The preparation and processing of bank transfers on a daily basis
- Attending to due diligence requirements during the processing of bank transfers.
- Forwarding of bank correspondence to clients via email and courier.
- Providing assistance in completion of standard bank documents.
- Assisting banking team with processing all bank statements received, updating relevant schedules and obtaining missing statements.
- Providing administrative assistance in all functions of the banking area to include, updating schedules, arranging couriers, photocopying and scanning documents,
- Ad hoc duties as they arise
- The delivery of a consistent, reliable and professional service to all clients at all times.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience required.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A team player and self-motivated.
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.