Pearse Trust is a regulated international trust and corporate service provider. We offer a wide range of technical services in the areas of accounting, tax, law, company secretarial and banking to professional firms and clients located worldwide.
We have offices located in Ireland, UK, US, Canada and New Zealand. Our service excellence allows us to build lasting partnerships with our clients, some of whom have been with us for over 35 years.
Our Belfast office was opened in 2015. It is a small office located in Belfast city centre, which specialises in the establishment and administration of corporate entities.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to work in our Belfast office. The successful candidate will work as an integral member of the team and provide professional, high quality administrative support. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the company secretarial group ensuring the various tasks assigned are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager
- Maintain comprehensive online filing systems
- Assist with the preparation of correspondence
- Update Excel spreadsheets on a regular basis
- Administer the flow of information and documents between offices
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following requirements/skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months administrative experience
- Attention to detail and a good level of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage tight deadlines.
- A team player and self-motivated.
- Microsoft Office / IT proficiency
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience. Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: Permanent Contract