Pearse Trust is a regulated international trust and corporate service provider. We offer a wide range of technical services in the areas of accounting, tax, law, company secretarial and banking to professional firms and clients located worldwide.
We have offices located in Ireland, UK, US, Canada and New Zealand. Our service excellence allows us to build lasting partnerships with our clients, some of whom have been with us for over 35 years.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Accountant to work in our London Office which is based in London WC2A 1AL. The successful candidate will work as an integral member of our Accounting team, with responsibility for the provision of Financial Reporting and VAT services to client companies. This role will suit an ambitious individual who enjoys a wide, varied remit and who has a desire to broaden their experience.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for companies and partnerships
- Preparation of management accounts for client companies in order to produce financial statements
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists
- Client account management including liaising with HMRC, auditors and external service providers
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following requirements/skills:
- ACCA/ACA/CPA professional accounting qualification or close to qualifying
- 3+ years PQE
- Knowledge and experience of Corporate Financial Reporting, VAT and Corporation Tax ideally gained from public practice or from trust company services industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client orientation
- Microsoft Office / IT proficiency
Duration: Permanent Contract
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.