Pearse Trust is the leading company formation specialist in the Irish market.
The main provisions of the legislation which govern the formation of companies in Republic of Ireland are:
- All Irish companies should have two directors, one of whom, is a resident in a member state of the EEA. The Registrar of Companies can issue exemptions, under particular circumstances
- A company’s registered office has to be within the Republic
- Audited statutory accounts have to be presented to shareholders within nine months of year end
- Private companies are required to have their annual accounts audited, but exemptions can apply
- Irish companies can be liquidated by seeking a voluntary dissolution or through either a creditors’ or members' liquidation
Pearse Trust clients can incorporate companies in Ireland online through our Client Login area.