Ireland - Company Incorporations
Pearse Trust is the leading company formation specialist in the Irish market.
The main provisions of the legislation which govern the formation of companies in Republic of Ireland are:
- All Irish companies should have two directors, one of whom, is a resident in a member state of the EEA. The Registrar of Companies can issue exemptions, under particular circumstances
- A company’s registered office has to be within the Republic
- Audited statutory accounts have to be presented to shareholders within nine months of year end
- Private companies are required to have their annual accounts audited, but exemptions can apply
- Irish companies can be liquidated by seeking a voluntary dissolution or through either a creditors’ or members' liquidation
Pearse Trust clients can incorporate companies in Ireland online through our Client Login area.