Approximately 5-6 working days
Authorised Share Capital:
Unlimited and no restriction on currency
Issued Share Capital:
Minimum paid up share capital = EUR1
- Minimum number of directors: 1
- Advisable for tax residency in Cyprus that the director is resident in Cyprus
- Corporate directors are permitted
- No restrictions on residence or nationality
- Corporate secretary permitted
Audited financial statements and annual return must be filed within 42 days of AGM.
Corporation Tax rates:
Corporation Tax returns:
Must be filed with the taxation authorities annually.
Capital Gains Tax:
Generally exempt except for gains on immovable property held in Cyprus and non-listed companies which own immovable property in Cyprus.
- Dividends: 0%
- Interest: 0%
- Royalties: 0%
Royalties paid to non-residents for the use of rights outside Cyprus are exempt from withholding taxes.
Royalities paid to non-residents for the use of rights in Cyprus are subject to a withholding tax of 5%-10%. These rates may be reduced or eliminated under a tax treaty or EU interest and royalties directive.
Double Tax Treaties: