Accountant - Bray, Co. Wicklow
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to work in our Bray Office in Co. Wicklow. The successful candidate will be a recent or nearly qualified ACCA, CPA with a strong desire to develop a career in accounting.
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation and Filing of VAT and VIES Returns
- Preparation of monthly accruals & prepayment journals
- Assistance in various month end tasks
- Inputting & overseeing creditor’s process including validation, coding, posting and payment of the Creditors’ invoices
- Periodic reporting on the Creditors’ position
- Ad hoc assistance within the Finance Department, as required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Experience in bank reconciliation and monthly accounts preparation is essential.
- Sound knowledge of basic accounting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Possess the ability to prioritise
- A team player and self-motivated
Terms and conditions of the employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
Banking Administrator - Ballsbridge, Co. Dublin
We are currently recruiting for our Banking function to work as part of a specialised team in our Dublin office, located in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
- Providing administrative assistance in all functions of the banking area ensuring that clients’ needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Processing bank transfers on a daily basis.
- Arranging for bank accounts to be opened - from the initial enquiry stage to the preparation of mandates for signature and forwarding to the bank.
- Assisting clients with the documentary requirements relating to banking transactions.
- Reconciling bank statements and forwarding to clients
- Dealing with queries and resolving to satisfactory conclusion.
- Minimum of 2 years experience required.
- Banking experience desirable but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A team player and self-motivated.
- Working knowledge of Spanish is desirable.
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
Pearse Trust would like to hear from committed professionals with knowledge of the jurisdictions we serve with experience and qualifications in any of the following:
If you would like to hear more about job opportunities at Pearse Trust, send details of experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our careers, contact us
Please note that Pearse Trust will only accept applications directly from the applicant, and not from recruitment agencies