The successful candidate will work as an integral member of the Communications team which is responsible for communications, branding strategy, our website, blog, newsletter and social media.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Research and propose strategic campaigns in line with the Company’s business objectives. Effectively project manage assigned marketing campaigns in their entirety – from planning through to implementation and report on success. Contribute to the strategic process through suggesting new service offerings.
Assist in the generation and nurturing of leads to ensure leads are maximised.
Develop, optimise and execute email marketing campaigns.
Ensure data management efficiency and produce reports as required to ensure the successful running of effective campaigns.
Manage website on a day-to-day basis and update content. Ensure best SEO is in place. Monitor and report traffic.
Manage company blog and co-ordinate the production of content with other departments.
Liaise with other departments to produce content for monthly webinars. Schedule and execute live webinars.
Social Media Management
Maintain and develop all of our social media channels. Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in social media to ensure the best possible strategy is in place.
Writing, editing and proof reading copy for internal and external use.
- 2 - 3 years B2B experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and interpret market data and make recommendations for digital marketing campaigns
- Be able to come up with the right strategy to hit a goal, but also be hands-on in driving marketing programs to achieve it
- Motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Highly organised with excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently
- Highly proficient in the use of digital marketing and funnel analysis tools, such as Hubspot
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
When submitting your application, please indicate your salary expectation.
Please submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com.