Requirements For Application
- To hold or qualify in 2012/2013 with a specialised degree in Corporate Governance / Law / Company Administration.
- Alternatively to hold or qualify for a degree that exempts candidates to Professional Practice – Stage 2 of ICSA examinations. (All interested candidates should contact their Career Office or alternatively the ICSA for clarification of their exemptions)
- Excellent communication, written and PC skills.
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of good quality service.
- A team player and self-motivated.
How To Apply
All applications require you to include your detailed results in the Leaving Certificate, your college results in first, second, and third year and your expected results in final year.
Each C.V. should also include the following contact details:
- Family Home Address
- Current Student Address
- (please indicate your preferred address for correspondence )
- Mobile number
- Email address
All applications should be submitted no later than Friday 8th March, 2013. An acknowledgement will be sent within 4 working days and should you not receive it please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Pearse Trust will only accept applications directly from the applicant, and not from recruitment agencies.
Learn more about the Graduate Programme