Requirements For Application
- To hold, or qualify in 2014/2015, with a degree in Corporate Governance, Law or Company Administration.
- Alternatively to hold, or qualify for a degree that exempts candidates to Professional Practice – Stage 2 of ICSA examinations. (All interested candidates should contact their Career Office, or alternatively the ICSA, for clarification of their exemptions)
- To hold, or qualify in 2014/2015, with a Masters.
- Excellent communication, written and PC skills.
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of good quality service.
- A team player and self-motivated.
How To Apply
You can apply directly via email by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications require you to include your detailed results in the Leaving Certificate, your college results in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year, and your expected results in final year.Each CV should also include the following contact details:
- Address For Correspondence;
- Mobile number; and
- Email address.
The date for receipt of applications for our 2015 graduate programme has passed.
Please note that Pearse Trust will only accept applications directly from the applicant, and not from recruitment agencies.
Learn more about the Graduate Programme