Pearse Trust Graduate Programme
As part of our ongoing expansion Pearse Trust is looking for ambitious candidates who have a strong desire to develop their career in company secretarial practice and complete the ICSA professional examinations.
Our Gradute Programme
The Pearse Trust Graduate Programme will allow trainees develop a wide range of skills and expertise in all aspects of company secretarial duties, including:
- Maintaining statutory compliance for a large portfolio of companies;
- Amending Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Statutory filing of documents with the Companies Registration Office;
- Maintenance of company registers;
- Administering AGM functions;
- Company incorporations; and
- Strengthening and building relationships with a portfolio of clients.
For information on our senior personnel please visit our key people section
Learn more about the Graduate Programme